June 8, 2019: Presentation of the planes and pilots of L-Birds back to Normandy
From 11:00 to 17:30 - Aerodrome of Saint André de l'Eure - free admission
June 8, 2019: A record number of liaison aircraft (75 registered), genuine veterans of WWII), are expected at Saint André de l'Eure !
Parking and address:
- Parking Sofrastock, route des aérodromes, 27220 Saint André de l’Eure.
- Foodtruck Vesuvius Pizza, real Italian quality.
- Dozens of war liaison aircraft worldwide, and Jeeps from several European countries.
- Model by the CAMP association. See the web site the camping
- Aero-pages aeronautical bookshop. See https://www.lecharpeblanche.fr/2018/11/30/grand-destockage-chez-aero-pages/
- Presentation stand of the French Army.
- Aero Club of St. Andrew l ’ Eure
Organized in partnership with:
Journey from the N13 (Evreux or Paris):